Sign up to get the latest updates from the Occupational Safety & Health Administration – https://www.osha.gov/as/opa/quicktakes/subscribe.html.
Columbia Southern University is pleased to have the ASSP West Tennessee Chapter as a Learning Partner. As a member, this partnership provides a reduced tuition, plus many additional benefits. And, for your convenience, all programs are offered in an online format.
As a quick summary, the Learning Partner Program provides exclusive benefits to the employees/members of your organization, as well as all spouses and children. Benefits of the partnership include:
- 10% tuition discount on all classes and waiver of the Application Fee. This benefit extends to spouses and children of Learning Partner employee/member.
- Textbooks provided at no cost.
- Exclusive Scholarship Opportunities for Learning Partner employees/members.
- A complimentary evaluation of previously earned college credits and training/professional certifications for consideration of transfer credit.
- Complementary access to our Writing and Math specialists through the Student Success Center.
- A dedicated landing page for Learning Partners on the CSU website for prospective students and student enrollments.
Donors can establish a named academic scholarship or professional education grant fund through the ASSP Foundation. Scholarships and grants advance the safety profession and provide national recognition for the donor. The Foundation manages the administrative details of this program and works with the donor to provide qualified award recipients each year.